- This event has passed.
ADOPTIONS EVERY WEEKEND CHECK HERE AND ON OUR FACE BOOK AND IG PAGES.
11/28/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Adoption Days every Saturday and Sunday – Adoption venues hosted at various Petco – Petsmart – etc.
You must be invited to adopt or foster due to limited attendance and social distancing during this time of Covid so an application is stricly required and must be processed prior to attending one of our events. Once your applictcation is processed you will be scheduled that weekend for meet and greets.
Pleae see our available pets on our adoptable pets tab. Please give our team time to get to your application and we thank you for your patiene and understanding. If you do not get a response after a minimum of a weeks time please feel froo to check by emailing our application processeors by emailing applyRHR@GMAIL.COM and Karen can give you an update on your application.
- To apply to foster or adopt the process is the same and both require a home visit which is how we determine the dog or cat will be living in a safe home environment and that your pet can safely be placed in your home. Once the application and home visit are complete you are scheduled that weekend meet various pets available at our event or potentially a foster home.eringtering our pets means you will be denied or approved based on distance to our veterinary offices and other factors.
- We have “open adoptions” some weekends where fosters can meet our pets to help us get more pets in to foster homes quicker.
- We require meeting the family unit, family pets and legal ability to be able to maintain a pet in your apartment, coop or condo.
- Currently we are limited to adoptions no further then Manhattan due to less volunteers to both process applications and arrange home visits.
- We make exceptions whenever possible. Our goal is to send them home.
- During Covid there are limited appointments available for spay and neuter therefore we are only processing applications to adopters that are able to pay for their adopted pets spay and neuter. We wll resume to our normal policy of including the surgeries once our spay and neuter clinic resumes operations at full schedule.
- If your application is denies please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to provide you with that information.
- Thank you for your patience at this time and wanted to foster and adopt a homeless pet